What is the Pinnacle Plan?
The Pinnacle Plan is the most full-featured plan we offer for SuiteDash.
Pinnacle is ideal for a business with a small-medium customer base, and wants a complete solution with all of top features.
You can purchase the Pinnacle Plan as recurring $99 monthly, recurring $960 yearly, or make a one-time purchase of $3,840 to have it for LIFE.
CLICK HERE to learn about the Start Plan
CLICK HERE to learn about the Thrive Plan
What's included in the Pinnacle Plan?
Here's an overview of everything you'll receive with the Pinnacle Plan.
CRM & Staff Management
- Contacts: You can add an unlimited number of Leads, Prospects and Clients to the platform. Prospects and Clients will each have their own portal that you can customize individually.
- Company Logic: Enable "Company First Mode" if you deal with companies rather than individuals (or both). Any assignments will be based on the Company if applicable.
- Circles: A powerful mechanism that allows you to group Clients and Prospects for organizational purposes (unbeknownst to the users within them).
- Events: Preset scheduled reminders to keep track of any planned affairs related to your business. Events will appear in your Calendar.
- Deals (advanced): Helps you keep track of income opportunities for each Client within a visual pipeline through Stages.
- Staff/Teams: You can add an unlimited number of Internal/Staff Roles to the platform. "Teams" is a mechanism similar to Circles, but for Internals.
- Impersonate Tool: A convenient tool to simulate "logging in" in as another user in the platform, in order to experience the platform almost exactly as they would.
Billing & Time Tracking
- Payment Gateways: A selection of eCommerce services that process payments. You can configure a Payment Gateway to accept credit cards, or if eligible, ACH bank transfer.
- Invoices: Virtual billing to your Client. You can charge as a one-time payment or subscription, and can calculate things like taxes and discounts.
- Estimates: A preliminary Invoice that you can send to your Client. You can set it to automatically convert it into an Invoice when approved..
- Invoice Profiles: Invoices that you can "pre-build" and generate by applying to a Client. You can also create Recurring/Scheduled Profiles, as well as Accumulating Profiles for when variable billing on a schedule is necessary.
- Timers: A mechanism you can use to keep track of time spent on something (such as a Task), in which you can then convert into an Invoice in the form of "billable hours".
- QuickBooks Online Integration: We offer a one-way sync to QuickBooks Online (from SD to QB) for your record-keeping.
Calendar & Appointments
- Calendar: Your Calendar shows you an overview of your scheduled Appointments, Events, and due Tasks. Every user registered in the platform gets their own Calendar.
- Appointments: You can create multiple Appointment Types and have the ability to schedule Appointments from their time slot pools.
- Google Calendar Integration: We offer a one-way sync to Google Calendar (from SD to GC) for your record-keeping.
- Projects: You can create Projects to to plan out, and organize, and track completion of your business objectives.
- Tasks/Phases: A Task can be a step within a Project, or just just be a job assigned to a user to complete. A Phase is a group of Tasks to break up Projects into more easily tracked segments.
- Project Profiles: You can create a "framework" for a Project which when assigned, will auto-generate the configured variables and settings.
- Project Templates: Pre-build the Tasks and Phases of a Project, as well as auto-assign users and generate due dates.
- Work Requests: If it suits your business model, you can have your Client submit work that they would like you to do. Then convert the Request directly to a Project and/or Estimate/Invoice.
- Client Talk / Team Talk: These are essentially individual Project message boards in which the assigned users can discuss the details. Client Talk is for Clients & Internals; Team Talk is only for Internals.
- File Storage & Sharing: You have your own storage space where you can upload files and share them. Your Prospects and Clients will each have their own space to upload files as well.
- 1000GB Storage: The Start Plan comes with 1000GB of storage for any file type, which is ideal for businesses who do a lot of file sharing.
- Folder Profiles: Create predefined folder and file structures for different types of Contacts. Automatically generate the structure inside of the Contact's Shared Folder.
- File Transfer: Send files to someone via a secure download link. You can send to anyone, even if they are outside of the platform.
- File Request: A quick and user-friendly way to request files via email to anyone, even if they are outside of the platform.
Documents & eSign
- Forms: There are several types of forms you can have your Contacts fill out. Use them to gather/change information, or have your Prospects and Clients self-register into the platform.
- Contracts: Create agreements between you and your Contacts, which can then be digitally signed. Design your own Contract Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Proposals: Present an outline that plans every step of a Project, which can then be digitally signed. Design your own Contract Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Secure Messaging: All users have the ability to send messages within the platform. You can also enable Convenience Mode, which will include the content of the message in the email notification.
- Live Chat: Communicate in real-time with Internal users, using both direct messages and group channels.
- Email Marketing Toolkit: Create, manage, and schedule marketing campaigns and autoresponders. Email Marketing Campaign Templates can also be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Notification Center: A panel that shows you your incoming notifications at a glance, accessible from anywhere in the platform.
- Pop-Up Notices: Create temporary messages that will appear to specific users or Roles in the platform.
- Live Stream: View a history of all events that have occurred within the platform.
- Custom URL & Login: Connect your domain to SuiteDash and set your own login URL.
- Platform Branding: Set your company logo and choose the colors of the platform. Customize the registration page your users will see.
- Custom Loader: Choose and customize your own loading animation that appears as a page is loading in the platform.
- Email Branding: White label your email notifications via either Domain Verified Sending or SMTP. You can also customize the colors and footer information of all notification emails.
- Mobile App: Automatically unlock your very own white label mobile app using "Progressive Web App" technology. Users can install your app onto their device.
- Portal Pages: Create pages with just about any content (announcements, videos, charts, etc.,) and assign it to any user in the platform. Design your own Portal Page Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Custom Fields: Make your own special fields which can be used as Placeholders (which automatically populate the correct information for the user), and can also be used in Forms for the user to submit.
- Translations: Use our Translations tool to not only translate the platform into a different language, but to change specific terminology to better fit the needs of your business.
- Custom Menus (advanced): Tailor the menu to each user by renaming, hiding, and reordering menu items. Create new menu items and customize the menu icons.
- Email Templates: Customize the content of almost every email notification that is sent from the platform.
- Friendly URLs: Change the URL for your links so that they are in a easy-to-read, approachable format.
- Template Library: Access a repository for pre-built templates for Portal Pages, Proposals, Email Marketing Campaigns, and Contracts, both stock and user-created.
- FLOWs: Create automated sequences for your Contacts to have them complete forms, upload/download files, and eSign documents.
- Trigger/Action Automations: Ultra powerful "command" chains that automate almost anything in the platform. Save whole workflow chains into an Action Template for even more convenience.
- Task Dependencies: Set specific parameters within the workflow for Project Tasks, in order to trigger statuses and the visibility of other Tasks.
- (Still in development) LMS: Create courses and structure them with modules and lessons for your users. Build quizzes that can be assigned as the completion step for any lesson, module, or course.
- (Still in development) Support Tickets: Your own "Help Desk" that you can use to support your Contacts. Have your Contacts submit tickets, which can then be converted directly into a Project, Estimate, or Invoice.
We also offer a Zapier Integration, in which you can connect many different apps to SuiteDash to accomplish your business needs.
What's NOT included in the Pinnacle Plan?
Pinnacle is brimming with great features! But you can still have more...
Add-On Plus Bundle
More information coming soon!