What is the Thrive Plan?
The Thrive Plan is the mid-tier plan we offer for SuiteDash.
Thrive is ideal for a business with a smaller customer base, and wants a more rounded solution for their business. You'll have access to some but not all of the more advanced features SuiteDash has to offer, and you will not have the added convenience of automations.
You can purchase the Thrive Plan as recurring $49 monthly, recurring $480 yearly, or make a one-time purchase of $2,420 to have it for LIFE.
CLICK HERE to learn about the Start Plan
CLICK HERE to learn about the Pinnacle Plan
What's included in the Thrive Plan?
Here's an overview of everything you'll receive with the Thrive Plan.
CRM & Staff Management
- Companies & Contacts: You can add an unlimited number of Leads, Prospects and Clients to the platform. Prospects and Clients will each have their own portal that you can customize individually.
- Company Logic: If you primarily deal with Companies rather than individuals, you can make all your assignments directly to the Company. The Company will be represented by a Primary Contact, and that will be the person who will receive notifications and represent the Company in the Portal. Multiple Companies can be represented by a single Primary Contact.
- Circles: A powerful mechanism that allows you to group Clients and Prospects for organizational purposes (unbeknownst to the users within them).
- Events: Preset scheduled reminders to keep track of any planned affairs related to your business. Events will appear in your Calendar.
- Deals (advanced): Helps you keep track of income opportunities for each Client within a visual pipeline through Stages.
- Staff/Teams: You can add an unlimited number of Internal/Staff Roles to the platform. "Teams" is a mechanism similar to Circles, but for Internals.
- Impersonate Tool: A convenient tool to simulate "logging in" in as another user in the platform, in order to experience the platform almost exactly as they would.
Billing & Time Tracking
- Payment Gateways: A selection of eCommerce services that process payments. You can configure a Payment Gateway to accept credit cards, or if eligible, ACH bank transfer.
- Invoices: Virtual billing to your Client. You can charge as a one-time payment or subscription, and can calculate things like taxes and discounts.
- Estimates: A preliminary Invoice that you can send to your Client. You can set it to automatically convert it into an Invoice when approved..
- Invoice Generators: Invoices that you can "pre-build" and generate by applying to a Client. You can also create Recurring/Scheduled Generators, as well as Accumulating Generators for when variable billing on a schedule is necessary.
- Timers: A mechanism you can use to keep track of time spent on something (such as a Task), in which you can then convert into an Invoice in the form of "billable hours".
- QuickBooks Online Integration: We offer a one-way sync to QuickBooks Online (from SD to QB) for your record-keeping.
Calendar & Appointments
- Calendar: Your Calendar shows you an overview of your scheduled Appointments, Events, and due Tasks. Every user registered in the platform gets their own Calendar.
- Appointments: You can create multiple Appointment Types and have the ability to schedule Appointments from their time slot pools.
- Google Calendar Integration: We offer a one-way sync to Google Calendar (from SD to GC) for your record-keeping.
- Projects: You can create Projects to to plan out, and organize, and track completion of your business objectives.
- Tasks/Phases: A Task can be a step within a Project, or just just be a job assigned to a user to complete. A Phase is a group of Tasks to break up Projects into more easily tracked segments.
- Project Generators: You can create a "framework" for a Project which when assigned, will auto-generate the configured variables and settings.
- Project Templates: Pre-build the Tasks and Phases of a Project, as well as auto-assign users and generate due dates.
- Work Requests: If it suits your business model, you can have your Client submit work that they would like you to do. Then convert the Request directly to a Project and/or Estimate/Invoice.
- Client Talk / Team Talk: These are essentially individual Project message boards in which the assigned users can discuss the details. Client Talk is for Clients & Internals; Team Talk is only for Internals.
- File Storage & Sharing: You have your own storage space where you can upload files and share them. Your Prospects and Clients will each have their own space to upload files as well.
- 500GB Storage: The Start Plan comes with 500GB of storage for any file type, which is ideal for businesses with an average focus on file sharing.
- Folder Generators: Create predefined folder and file structures for different types of Contacts. Automatically generate the structure inside of the Contact's Shared Folder.
- File Transfer: Send files to someone via a secure download link. You can send to anyone, even if they are outside of the platform.
- File Request: A quick and user-friendly way to request files via email to anyone, even if they are outside of the platform.
Documents & eSign
- Forms: There are several types of forms you can have your Contacts fill out. Use them to gather/change information, or have your Prospects and Clients self-register into the platform.
- Documents: Create agreements between you and your Contacts, which can then be digitally signed. Design your own Document Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Proposals: Present an outline that plans every step of a Project, which can then be digitally signed. Design your own Proposal Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Secure Messaging: All users have the ability to send messages within the platform. You can also enable Convenience Mode, which will include the content of the message in the email notification.
- Live Chat: Communicate in real-time with Internal users, using both direct messages and group channels.
- Email Marketing Toolkit: Create, manage, and schedule marketing campaigns and autoresponders. Email Marketing Campaign Templates can also be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Notification Center: A panel that shows you your incoming notifications at a glance, accessible from anywhere in the platform.
- Pop-Up Notices: Create temporary messages that will appear to specific users or Roles in the platform.
- Live Stream: View a history of all events that have occurred within the platform.
- Custom URL & Login: Connect your domain to SuiteDash and set your own login URL.
- Platform Branding: Set your company logo and choose the colors of the platform. Customize the registration page your users will see.
- Custom Loader: Choose and customize your own loading animation that appears as a page is loading in the platform.
- Email Branding: White label your email notifications via either Domain Verified Sending or SMTP. You can also customize the colors and footer information of all notification emails.
- Mobile App: Automatically unlock your very own white label mobile app using "Progressive Web App" technology. Users can install your app onto their device.
- Portal Pages: Create pages with just about any content (announcements, videos, charts, etc.,) and assign it to any user in the platform. Design your own Portal Page Templates, which can be downloaded and shared via the Template Library.
- Custom Fields: Make your own special fields which can be used as Placeholders (which automatically populate the correct information for the user), and can also be used in Forms for the user to submit.
- Translations: Use our Translations tool to not only translate the platform into a different language, but to change specific terminology to better fit the needs of your business.
- Custom Menus (advanced): Tailor the menu to each user by renaming, hiding, and reordering menu items. Create new menu items and customize the menu icons.
- Email Templates: Customize the content of almost every email notification that is sent from the platform.
- Friendly URLs: Change the URL for your links so that they are in a easy-to-read, approachable format.
- Template Library: Access a repository for pre-built templates for Portal Pages, Proposals, Email Marketing Campaigns, and Documents, both stock and user-created.
We also offer a Zapier Integration, in which you can connect many different apps to SuiteDash to accomplish your business needs.
What's NOT included in the Thrive Plan?
There are still features you are missing out on!
Automated sequences we call FLOWs are only available in the Pinnacle Plan. You can set one up for your Contact to have them complete forms, upload/download files, and eSign documents. FLOWs are especially useful for onboarding Prospects and Clients when you need them to complete a mandatory set of steps before using the platform.
CLICK HERE to learn about FLOWs
The Actions feature is arguably the most powerful feature in SuiteDash, and it is only available in the Pinnacle Plan. You can create Action chains to automatically accomplish many, many things in the platform. Since Actions are available in most areas of the platform, you can sprinkle them just about anywhere to trigger an entire workflow chain that you would have otherwise had to do manually. You can also create Action Templates with a whole set of Actions already configured before you even assign them.
CLICK HERE to learn about Actions
Tasks have a layer of complexity only available in the Pinnacle Plan. Task Dependency allow you to set specific parameters within the workflow, such as linking the Start Date of one Task with the Due Date of another.
CLICK HERE to learn about Task Dependency
LMS (Learning Management System)
Our LMS is only available in the Pinnacle Plan. It gives you the tools you need to create educational courses, training programs, and other learning content for both your Contacts and Staff Members. Train new Staff Members, offer courses to customers. It's powerful as it is now - but we are planning even more ways for you to educate your users and track their performance, with quizzes, self-hosted videos, certificates, pricing options, and more.
CLICK HERE to learn about LMS
We're still developing Support Tickets, but when it is released it will only be available in the Pinnacle Plan. It's your own "Help Desk" that you can use to support your Contacts. Have your Contacts submit tickets, which can then be converted directly into a Project, Estimate, or Invoice. Your Contacts can log in to view a history of their requests, and can simply reply directly to the email notification responses they receive to keep the conversation going.
Power-Up PLUS Bundle
The PLUS Bundle doesn't require you to upgrade to another Plan - instead, this is a Power-Up package that can be added to any Plan. It grants you two special features - Secure Credit Card Vaulting, which allows you to save credit card information for your Prospects and Clients independently from a Payment Gateway, and Email Cannons, an email marketing feature that allows you to send an email blast directly to a single recipient without the requirement of a Marketing Audience. For the cherry on top, you'll also be given an extra 1000GB of file storage space in addition to your 500GB quote for Thrive.
CLICK HERE to learn about the PLUS Bundle